TIKTOK BAKED FETA PASTA WITH AVOCADO
- 1 large or 2 small avocados
- 50 g assorted cocktail tomatoes
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 150ml avocado oil or extra-virgin olive oil, divided in half
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 block approx. 200g Greek feta cheese
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 300 g dried pasta, medium size shape
- Fresh basil leaves, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. In a baking dish combine half the oil, tomatoes, garlic and seasoning and toss to coat. Place the block of feta in the centre of the dish and sprinkle with chilli flakes if using.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes until the tomatoes burst and the feta is golden brown.
- While the tomato is cooking, boil the pasta in salted water until al dente, drain and set aside. Peel and dice the avocado.
- Remove tomatoes and feta from the oven, toss with the pasta and diced avocado and drizzle with the remaining oil.
- Serve hot in bowls and garnish with fresh basil leaves.