SPICED FISH WITH AVO, LIME AND PIQUANTE PEPPERS
- 500 g (4-6 pieces) firm white fish, such as Hake or Kingklip
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil or olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon fish spice
- 1 lime, quartered
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced
- 6 piquanté peppers, diced
- Chopped fresh coriander, as desired
- Drizzle oil on one side of fillets. Sprinkle with ½ teaspoon garlic powder and ½ teaspoon pepper.
- Place onto a hot grill pan, with 1 tablespoon of oil, spice side down. Sprinkle remaining garlic powder and fish spice over fish.
- Cook 5-7 minutes, turn, continue cooking for another 5-7 minutes or until golden and fish flakes easily with fork.
- To serve top with diced avo, piquanté peppers, chopped coriander and wedges of lime.