SOUTH AFRICAN FOUR BEAN & SAMP SALAD WITH TEQUILA VINAIGRETTE
- 2 cups cooked samp
- 1 can green beans, or fresh beans blanched
- 1 can kidney beans drained
- 1 can black beans drained
- 1 can butter beans, drained
- 5 celery stalks, diced
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 red or yellow peppers, finely chopped
- 1 bunch flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 bunch chives, finely chopped
- 2 avocados, peeled and stoned
For the salad:
- In a large bowl, combine the samp, all the beans, peppers celery, onion, parsley, and chives.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette over the salad and toss.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, oil, salt, and pepper.