QUICK AVOCADO GUACAMOLE
- 2 large ripe avocados, peeled and stoned
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeds removed and roughly chopped
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) ground cumin
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped (optional)
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) lemon juice
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) finely chopped fresh coriander
- 2,5 ml (1/2 tsp.) smoked paprika
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Corn chips, to serve
- Fresh coriander, to garnish
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and stir well to combine.
- Cover and allow to stand for 10 minutes for the flavours to develop.
- Garnish and serve.