LEMONY AVOCADO PEA PASTA
- 140 g spaghetti
- 2 large ripe avocados, peeled and diced
- 100 g frozen petits pois or garden peas
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- 4 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 50 ml avocado oil or extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Bring a large pan of lightly salted water to the boil and cook spaghetti according to instructions on the packaging.
- Add the peas for the last 2-3 minutes. Drain and reserve ¼ cup of the cooking water.
- Toss the pasta and peas with diced avocado, and cooking water, stir in the lemon zest and 3 tablespoons of the Parmesan, the reserved cooking water and the avocado oil.
- Season with salt and pepper, and then pile it into two serving bowls.
- Sprinkle the dill and the remaining Parmesan over the top and serve immediately.