GRILLED SWEETCORN WITH SPICY AVOCADO CREAM
- 4 sweetcorn, steamed or grilled on a braai
- Jalapeño pepper, sliced (optional)
- Fresh coriander, chopped
- Lemon or lime wedges to serve
For the Spicy Avocado Cream:
- 2 large ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1 cup low fat yoghurt
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Juice from 2 limes
- Big pinch smoked paprika powder
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Big pinch chilli flakes (optional)
- Make the avocado cream: place all the ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth, for a thinner consistency add a little cold water.
- To serve, drizzle the avocado cream over the hot sweetcorn.
- Garnish with jalapeño, fresh coriander and lemon wedges.