EGGLESS AVOCADO POTATO SALAD WITH AVO-NNAISE
- 2 avocados, peeled and chopped
- 50ml avocado oil
- 1 tsp smooth Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 1 lemon, juiced and zest
- Pinch of sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 500g peeled new potatoes, cooked and roughly chopped
- 1 large avocado, roughly chopped
- Chopped chives to garnish
- Freshly ground black pepper to garnish
- To make the avo-nnaise, place all the ingredients in a jug and blend with a stick blender until smooth and pourable. Add a couple of teaspoons cold water if necessary, to reach a pourable consistency.
- To assemble the salad, combine all the ingredients in a bowl, and stir through a couple of tablespoons of avo-nnaise until the potatoes are well coated.
- Spoon the salad into a bowl and garnish with roughly chopped avocado, chopped chives and freshly ground black pepper.