AVOCADO BREAKFAST “MUFFINS”
The muffins will keep well, covered in the fridge for a couple of days.
- 8 large eggs
- ½ cup (125 ml) fresh cream
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups leftover roast vegetables or stir fry vegetables
- ½ cup (60 g) grated cheddar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Avocado or olive oil to grease
- To serve, extra avocado sliced
- Sweet chilli sauce
- Preheat oven to 180˚C and grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
- Whisk the eggs and cream together, season well.
- Distribute the veggies and avocado evenly between the muffin tin.
- Pour egg mixture over veggies.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until golden and set.
- Serve warm with a dollop of sweet chilli sauce and extra sliced avocado.