Braai Day Platter with Avo & Whipped Feta Dip
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and stoned
- Avocado or olive oil to drizzle
- Crudités (such as carrots, celery, cucumber, baby tomatoes, roasted peppers, sun-dried tomato)
- Pita bread
- Pesto, homemade or store bought
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and stoned
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 15 g (½ punnet) flat leaf parsley plus a little extra for garnish
- 240 g soft feta, drained
- 125 ml (½ cup) buttermilk or plain low-fat yoghurt
- For the dip, place all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- To serve, slice the avocados and arrange on a platter and drizzle with oil. Arrange the crudités and other accompaniments on the platter.
- Spoon the dip into bowls and top with a dollop of pesto and serve immediately.