AVOCADO TUNA SALAD BOATS
- 2 large ripe avocados, scoop out flesh and chop – reserve the intact skin
- 1 tin approx. 400 g tuna, drained
- 1 small apple, chopped
- 4 stalks of celery, chopped
- Small handful of parsley, finely chopped
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon fresh black pepper
- Avocado oil or olive oil to drizzle
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix them together with a fork – mash the avocado well to break it up.
- Scoop the tuna salad back into the avocado skin. Or enjoy the tuna salad in a bowl with raw veggies, or on top of mixed greens.
- Drizzle with oil and serve with a wedge of lemon.