AVOCADO PIZZA BLANCO
- 2 frozen pizza bases or premade pizza dough
- 200 g smooth cream cheese, at room temperature
- 100 g grated Parmesan cheese
- 100 g grated Mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped herbs, rosemary, thyme, oregano (one or combination of all three)
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- Pinch of chilli flakes (optional)
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and pip removed
- Baby spinach leaves or rocket leaves
- Preheat oven to 200°C
- Combine the cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, Mozzarella cheese, herbs, garlic and seasoning in a bowl.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the pizza bases.
- Bake until the base is cooked and the topping golden and bubbling, approximately 20-25 minutes.
- To serve top with avocado slices and scatter with baby spinach or rocket leaves.