AVOCADO, EGG AND SAUSAGE BREAKFAST “SALAD” WITH “AVO-NNAISE
**For the avo-nnaise:
- 2 avocados, peeled and chopped
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- pinch of sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 avocados, peeled and cut into cubes
- 4 quality breakfast sausages, cooked and sliced, or small meatballs
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, quartered
- 6 rashers bacon, cooked and chopped
- To make the avo-nnaise, place all the ingredients in a jug and blend with a stick blender until smooth and pourable.
- Add a couple of teaspoons cold water if necessary.
- To assemble the salad, combine all the ingredients in a bowl, and stir through a couple of tablespoons of avo-nnaise.
- Place in lunchbox containers and keep chilled until eating.