- 200 g tennis biscuits, crushed
- 100g butter, melted
- 2 packets lime or lemon flavoured jelly
- 100 ml boiling water
- 750g Philadelphia cream cheese
- 2 large ripe avocados, pureed
- 15 ml lemon juice
- Mixed berries, sliced avocados, kiwi fruit and mint leaves to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Prepare the biscuit base by mixing the melted butter into the crushed biscuits.
- Press biscuit mixture into the bottom of a 23cm spring form pan.
- Place in the oven for 5-8 minutes to crisp the biscuits, remove and cool.
- Dissolve the jelly in boiling water. Whilst the jelly is dissolving, beat the cream cheese with the pureed avocado and the lemon juice until combined. Pour in the dissolved jelly.
- Pour the mixture into the spring form pan and allow to set overnight in fridge.
- To serve, release the cheesecake from spring form pan, garnish with mixed berries, avocado slices, mint leaves and kiwi fruit.