AVOCADO, BEANS & EGG ON TOAST
Avo and Eggs are the BFFs of the breakfast world. A delicious way to start your day, packed with nutrients, proteins and good fats, you can’t go wrong with Adding An Avo to your breakfast
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and pip removed
- 2 slices sourdough toast
- 1 can (410 g) baked beans in tomato sauce or chakalaka baked beans
- 2 fresh eggs, at room temperature
- Peel and de-pip the avo, slice or mash.
- Boil the eggs for 7 minutes, remove and place into an ice bath to stop the cooking. Peel carefully as they will be soft. (Cook for longer, 8-10 minutes if you prefer firmer egg yolk)
- Spoon the beans over the toast, top with avo halves or mashed avo and the soft-boiled egg.
- Season and serve.