AVOCADO BAGELS WITH FURIKAKE SEASONING
- 2 large ripe avocados
- Toppings of your choice; strawberries, radishes, micro greens, pickled red onion, pomegranate seeds, toasted seeds such as pumpkin and sunflower
For the Furikake:
- ¼ cup toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
- 1 sheet nori, torn into pieces
- Pinch of sea salt flakes
- Pinch of chilli flakes (optional)
- Pinch of sugar
- To make the Furikake: In a mini food processor or spice grinder, whizz the all the Furikake in-gredients for a few pulses very quickly to combine and break up the nori. Take care not to over blend, simply break up the seaweed and blend all the ingredients.
- Assemble the bagels by slicing the avocado or cutting into interesting shapes (with miniature cookie cutters), top with toppings of your choice and sprinkle with the Furikake. Remaining Furikake will keep stored in an airtight container for up to a month.