AVOCADO AND CHOCLATE PEANUT BUTTER SMOOTHIE
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1 large overripe banana , peeled, sliced
- 1 cup almond milk (or more to thin as desired)
- ¾ cup ice ( optional )
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to a blender a process until well pureed.
- The overripe banana will add the sweetness for the smoothie so use some that have a generous amount of speckles, alternatively sweeten with honey or maple syrup.
- Serve immediately.