AVO SMOOTHIE BOWL WITH CHIA SEEDS, GRANOLA DUST AND BERRIES
**For the smoothie:
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled
- ½ cup plain Greek yoghurt or almond or soya milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon protein powder (optional)
- seasonal berries
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons granola
- nuts and dried coconut flakes
- To make the smoothie, blend all the ingredients together in a blender and whizz until smooth, pour into a bowl.
- To make the granola dust whizz the granola in a food processor until fine or pound in a pestle and mortar.
- Top smoothie bowl with granola, seasonal berries, chia seeds and nuts.