AVO -SLAW HOTDOGS
A quick weekend lunch made tastier with the additional of Avo
- 2 avocados, peeled and de-pipped
- Salt and pepper
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 large handful sliced red and white cabbage or coleslaw mix
- 4 hotdog rolls lightly grilled
- 4 Viennas, lightly grilled
- Burger sauce (optional)
- Mash one avocado in a bowl with lemon juice and seasoning until smooth.
- Toss with the coleslaw mix. Split rolls in half lengthwise and spoon avo-slaw into each roll.
- Place Viennas onto avo-slaw
- Dice the second avo, and toss with a little lemon juice and seasoning.
- Top the hotdogs with avo and drizzle with burger sauce or hot sauce of your choice.