5 MIN AVOCADO TOAST
- 1 slice bread of your choice, toasted
- 1/2 ripe avocado, halved, seeded, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- 2-4 rings red onion, marinated in lemon juice for 2 minutes (optional)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Lemon wedges to serve.
- Lay the avocado slices on the toast and mash gently with a fork.
- Drizzle with avocado oil and top with sesame seeds, red pepper flakes, and “pickled” red onion if using. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve immediately.